Doug's Tater Tot Casserole
Delicious, easy ground beef or turkey-based Tator Tot Casserole recipe that tastes a whole lot more complicated that it was to bake.
- Mediium baking dish
- 1 lb. Ground beef or turkey
- 1 sm. bag Tater Tots
- 2 cans Cream of Corn
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Parmesan Cheese (powdered)
- PAM cooking spray
- Pre-heat oven to 375°
- Brown ground beef or turkey in skillet on stovetop
- Spray backing dish/pan with PAM
- Pour one Cream of Corn can into baking dish
- Sprinkle with Paresan Cheese
- Stir in ground beef/turkey into baking dish with Cream of Corn and Cheese & smooth out
- (Optional) Add second can of Cream of Corn and smooth on top
- Sprinkle on more Paresan cheese
- Add the Tater Tots evenly on top
- Finish with sprinkling an even, thick layer of Cheddar Cheese
- Backe uncovered for 30 minutes or so (until the top is golden brown)
The second can of Creamed Corn is only if you want a creamier base to the casserole. Otherwise, one can works.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!